Outdoor and Office Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for an Outdoor and Office Assistant to join our talented team. General duties include working to ensure the smooth running of the post room/ copy room; liaise with the clerking team; taking barristers with their papers to court; photocopying; distribution of papers and assisting barristers and other members of staff.
The Candidate must:
- Be enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Be a team player but be able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Be polite, friendly and of smart appearance.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
- Be trustworthy.
- Have GSCE Mathematics and English – minimum five GCSEs – grade C or equivalent.
Salary & Benefits:
- Start date – immediate
- Salary – £22,360 per annum
- Holiday entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays, 22 days after one year and 25 days after two years
- Benefits on completion of probationary period include: Bonus Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance
Click here to view the full job description.
To apply please download and complete the application form.
Closing date for applications is midday Monday 27 January 2020. Please send your application form and a covering letter to:
Nicola Humphreys, Keating Chambers, 15 Essex Street, London, WC2R 3AA
Or email: email@example.com