Date: 21 March 2020
Contacts for Clerks and Staff
Staff contact details are in the individual links below. Their mobile numbers have been provided here for ease. Please do use them, our re-directed direct dials and emails, to get in touch. Before sending any papers or other paperwork to Chambers, please contact a clerk. For further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Declan Redmond CEO/Director of Clerking +44 (0)7803 246 073
- Will Shrubsall Senior Practice Manager +44 (0)7769 692 574
- James Luxmoore Senior Practice Manager +44 (0)7534 257 519
- Dominic Woodbridge Practice Manager +44 (0)7749 695 753
- Jade Clark Practice Manager +44 (0)7401 848 717
- Oliver Goldsmith ADR Clerk +44 (0)7720 825 725
- Holly Gavaghan Business Development Director +44 (0)7702 777 179
- Marie Sparkes Business Development & Marketing Manager +44 (0)7711 555 647
- Nicola Humphreys Director of Operations +44 (0)7768 311 583
- Richard Murch Finance & Administration Manager +44 (0)7866 508 216
- Jacquie Max-Lino Credit Manager email@example.com
For accounts, or any other contact questions you may have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org between 9am to 5pm.
Contacts for Barristers
Direct contact details for the barristers you know will likely already be available to you and can be found under “Our People”. However, all barristers are happy to provide mobile numbers or other contact details whilst working remotely. Needless to say: all barristers are only an email away!
New Arrangements until Further Notice
Clerks and barristers are very happy to arrange meetings convened over Skype, WebEx or similar media whenever required, and at short notice. You only need ask. Our IT team will be available to ensure that arrangements operate smoothly.
These new arrangements will continue until further notice and under government guidance.