Presenting Damages in Construction Arbitration
Krista Lee will be taking part in the 4th ICC Africa Conference on International Arbitration, taking place in Lagos on 17-19 June. She will be speaking on “Presenting Damages in Construction Arbitration” on Day Two of the conference.
Topics to be covered in the session include:
- when/how to begin thinking about damages;
- when and/or how to involve an expert;
- the ICC’s Expert Witness Rules;
- using expert reports to your advantage;
- examination of experts; and
- how to use demonstrative technology for effective presentations.
Krista will be joined on the panel by Robert Wheal (Partner, White & Case) and Yolanda Ngozi Walker (Senior Associate, CMS). The session will be moderated by Thierry Ngoga (Partner, Legal Line Partners).
Other sessions taking place over the course of the three days are:
- Dispute Resolution under the AfCTA
- Blockchain, Smart Contracts & Arbitration
- Diversity and Disqualification: Recent Trends in Domestic and International Arbitration