Keating Chambers and London Pulse Corporate Netball Cup
Date: 17 August 2022
We are delighted to be partnering with London Pulse to announce the Keating Chambers and London Pulse Corporate Netball Cup. This event will create a great chance for companies to participate in a fun, team building and networking event and support our programme to assist London Pulse in finding and supporting new netball talent.
The Corporate Cup
The Corporate Netball Cup event will be held at the iconic Copper Box Arena, located in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Wednesday 12th October 2022 from 5-9pm. Corporate netball teams, including female and mixed teams, will have the chance to battle it out in the inaugural competition with London Pulse Superleague players assigned to teams to help coach and cheer them on. As well as being the headline sponsors, Keating will be entering two teams (one women-only and one mixed).
Funds raised from the sponsorship and £750 team entry fees will support the London Pulse community netball programme which aims to increase participation and support Londoners from as many different backgrounds as possible by:
- Funding talented athletes who otherwise would not be able to afford to be part of the London Pulse hub and academy programme
- Funding education to London Pulse athletes on matters including nutrition, performance lifestyle and the management of studies with training and wellbeing
- Providing safe travel to and from training and matches across London at night
- Providing additional coaching programmes to the visually impaired and disabled communities
- Providing appropriate kit and safe venues to different cultures and religions to embrace diversity and inclusion.
Key Information and how to enter
The competition format will be:
- One competition for women only teams
- One competition for mixed male and female teams (4 women and 3 men on at any time)
- Matches will last 8 minutes with 2 minutes between rounds.
- Squad size limited to 10 per squad – minimum of 8 per squad.
To enter your team(s) please pay your £750 entry fee per team by the 16th September 2022. To secure your place please email email@example.com to request an entry form.
About London Pulse
London Pulse are the rising stars of the Vitality Netball Superleague Championship reaching the 2022 finals for the first time in the club’s history. Commitment to developing netball in the local community is fundamental to the London Pulse’s values ethos and commitment. Their development programmes and schools’ programmes are designed to guarantee that all children and young people have the opportunity to play netball within London.
In December they won the London Sport Elite Sport in the Community Award working with visually impaired athletes and the Metropolitan Police youth workers to break down barriers and make physical activity and sport accessible to all people and communities across London. In July they won the Netball London SE Inclusion One Award and they are proud to use the power, reach and influence of netball as a force of positive change in the community and change people’s lives for the better. They are an ambitious club who still have much more that they want to achieve, so the entry fees and funds raised from the Corporate Cup will help accelerate their community projects.