A Year in Pupillage
This page features accounts from our recent pupils and junior tenants of a year in pupillage. In the video below, they are joined by members of the Pupillage Committee to give practical advice to those looking to apply for pupillage.
On the left-hand side tabs, four of our junior tenants also provide written accounts of their experience of pupillage and the beginning of their careers as barristers at Keating. Hear from Harriet, Callum, James and Emma.
This video features:
- Lucy Garrett QC (Head of the Pupillage Committee)
- Adam Constable QC (former Head of the Pupillage Committee)
- Harriet di Francesco (call: 2018) – Harriet has recently commenced her second year of tenancy. Prior to joining Keating she studied History at the University of Sheffield
- John Steel (call: 2018) – John became a tenant at Keating Chambers in 2020 following the successful completion of his pupillage. He originally studied History at the University of Edinburgh.
- Thomas Saunders (call:2019) – Thomas is in his first year of tenancy having undertaken pupillage at Keating in 2019-20. He studied Philosophy at the University of Cambridge before undertaking his GDL.
- Wen Jin Teh (one of our three current pupils for 2020-21)