Outdoor and Office Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for an Outdoor and Office Assistant to join our talented team. General duties include: working to ensure the smooth running of the post room/ copy room; liaise with the clerking team; taking barristers with their papers to court; photocopying; distribution of papers and assisting barristers and other members of staff.
Note regarding Covid: Please be advised this role is office based only in our offices at 15 Essex Street, London WC2R 3AA
The Candidate must:
- Be enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Be a team player but be able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Be polite, friendly and of smart appearance.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
- Be trustworthy.
- Have GSCE Mathematics and English – minimum five GCSEs – grade C or equivalent.
Salary & Benefits:
- Start date – immediate
- Salary – circa £22,360 per annum, bonus scheme and pension
- Hours of work: 40 hours a week on a shift system between 8am and 6pm
- Holiday entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays, 22 days after one year and 25 days after two years
- Benefits on completion of probationary period include: Bonus Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance
Closing date for applications is midday Thursday 10th December 2020. Please email your application form and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be considered unless you send a covering letter and completed application form.