Date: 12 March 2020
Keating chambers is currently open between 8 am and 6.15pm. We are operating with reduced staff on site with the majority of staff working from home and contactable by email and phone.
If you are planning to visit Keating Chambers, please be aware that (for your safety and the safety of others) we are asking all visitors about their travel history on arrival.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of a new continuous cough and/or high temperature and the Government’s coronavirus page advises to stay at home for 7 days if you are experiencing these. If you do have any of these symptoms, however mild, or are within the groups identified below, we respectfully ask that you follow the advice given and do not access the premises.
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the following places, even if you do not have symptoms:
- anywhere in Italy on or after 9 March
- specific areas in northern Italy in the last 14 days
- Iran in the last 14 days
- Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
- Daegu, Cheongdo or Gyeongsan in South Korea in the last 14 days
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the following places in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, even if your symptoms are mild:
- Italy (outside specific areas in northern Italy) before 9 March
- mainland China outside of Hubei province
- South Korea outside of Daegu, Cheongdo and Gyeongsan
- Hong Kong
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.