- Advised a leading rolling-stock manufacturer on a US$100 million claim against Amtrak in the Washington DC courts.
- Acted for large American Corporation in connection with the design and construction of an offshore wind farm.
- Represented an American designer and contractor defending a professional negligence action in the TCC in relation to a VOC abatement plant installed at a printing facility in the UK.
- Represented a Jordanian contractor in an arbitration against a US company arising out of the drilling of wells in Iraq. (LCIA arbitration in London, Texas law).
- ICC arbitration regarding disputes arising out of the construction of the Panama Canal (seat Miami).
- Party Nominated Arbitrator in an ICDR Arbitration under AAA Rules regarding an oil rig (Seat Houston).
- Chairman in an ICC Arbitration regarding a tunnel collapse at a hydroelectric plant (seat Miami).