Preparing for Challenging Times Ahead: Insolvency in the Construction Market
King’s College London Centre of Construction Law and Dispute Resolution – The Dickson Poon School of Law
King’s College London, in conjunction with, Fenwick Elliott, CMS, HKA and Keating Chambers would be delighted if you could join us for a seminar exploring the current construction climate, identifying and mitigating risks and how companies can prepare themselves for turbulent times ahead.
Registration from 5.00pm – The seminar will begin prompt at 5.30pm – 7.00pm, followed by a drinks reception.
- Chair: Professor Renato Nazzini, Director of the Centre of Construction Law and Dispute Resolution
- Setting the Scene: Current Climate – Colin Johnson, Partner, HKA
- Identifying and Mitigating Risks – Emma Schaafsma, Partner, CMS
- Managing the Fallout – Nicholas Gould, Partner, Fenwick Elliott
- The Impact of Bresco – Alexander Nissen QC, Keating Chambers
If you have any questions about this event please email email@example.com
Date: 25 May 2022
Time: Registration from 5.00pm for a prompt start at 5.30pm. Drinks reception to follow from 7.00pm
Venue: Bush House, 30 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BG. From there you will be directed to the lecture theatre.