Proportionality and Bechtel v HS2
Simon Taylor will be speaking on “Proportionality and Bechtel v HS2” at a virtual Public Procurement Law Update conference on Tuesday 27 April 2021. The conference is a comprehensive half-day event for all those who need to keep up to date with the latest developments in public procurement law, including private practice lawyers, in-house lawyers, public sector lawyers and all others involved with public procurement contracts.
Other complex topics which will be covered on the day include:
- The Green Paper in a Nutshell
- Problems with Bid Evaluation
- Framework Agreements: top tips for how to use them efficiently and what to look out for
- Social Value in Public Procurement
- Problems with contract modifications, including Covid
- Abnormally low tenders
- Public Procurements – what happens when things go wrong
Price and Registration
The price for this conference is £210 per organisation (for up to 19 colleagues).
Visit https://www.tickettailor.com/events/thelegaltrainingconsultancy/505663/ to register for this event.