Public Procurement Law and Practice: An Update
Following on from last year’s very popular event, this half-day online Public Procurement Law Update conference covers a new series of very topical issues and will be streamed live, direct to your desktop so you can watch it from your office or home.
The price for this is £225 + VAT. This is a per organisation price, so up to 19 of your colleagues can participate, whether or not they are joining from different locations or at a different times. The whole conference will be recorded so you have a choice of watching it live or recorded, or a mixture of both.
For firms with 4 or less partners, the cost of a single ticket is £99 + VAT.
This conference is a comprehensive half-day event for all those who need to keep up to date with the latest developments in public procurement law and practice, including private practice lawyers, in-house lawyers, public sector lawyers and all others involved with public procurement contracts
Topics To Be Covered
- Re-running a procurement process when the original procurement process has been challenged – key issues to watch out for
- Automatic suspensions and remedies: where are we now?
- Framework Agreements in all their various forms
- Government Procurement Reform : an update
- Conflicts of interest – practical examples of conflicts of interest and appropriate measures for dealing with them, including ethical wall agreements
- Teckal and other public sector co-operations
- Common issues at the selection stage and how to manage these
- Rebecca Rees, Partner, Trowers and Hamlins
- Michael Bowsher QC, Monckton Chambers
- Rhodri Williams QC, Henderson Chambers
- Simon Taylor, Keating Chambers
- Michael Mousdale, Browne Jacobson
- Jennifer Robinson, Dentons
- Sarah Love, Brick Court Chambers
What will delegates take away from this conference?
- An in-depth understanding of the latest developments in procurement law and practice
- A practical analysis of how the law applies to procurement contracts – current and future
- Reduced price access to The Legal Training Consultancy’s portfolio of training courses
Date: 8 June 2022
Time: 9.45am – 1.00pm BST
Location: Online, Zoom