TCC Guidance Note on Public Procurement Cases – Launch Event
Date: 17 July 2017
Taking place at the Rolls Building, and with a keynote introduction by The Hon. Mr Justice Coulson, the event will consist of an a series of short presentations, followed by drinks, canapes and networking. Speakers and topics include:
- The Protocol and pre-action and ADR – Clare Dwyer (Addleshaw Goddard)
- Disclosure and confidentiality – Fionnuala McCredie QC (Keating Chambers)
- Suspensions and prior applications for disclosure – Sarah Hannaford QC (Keating Chambers)
Please see below for further information on timings and to register your attendance with the Procurement Lawyers Association, who are organising the event.
Date: Monday, 17 July 2017
Time: 5pm – 7pm
Venue: 7 Rolls Buildings, Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1NL
- PLA Members: This event is free to attend for members – please email PLAEvents@eversheds-sutherland.com to reserve your place.
- Non-members: Non-members from the private sector may attend for a ticket price of £25 and all others for a ticket price of £12.50. The ticket price includes membership of the Association for the duration of the membership year (until 30 November 2017). To reserve your place for this event please email PLAEvents@eversheds-sutherland.com and send a cheque made payable to the “Procurement Lawyers’ Association” for the attention of Totis Kotsonis at Eversheds Sutherland, One Wood Street, EC2V 7WS.
Any other questions can be directed to our Marketing & Events Manager, Marie Sparkes on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)20 7544 2600