ADR Practice Manager
Tel: +44 (0)20 7544 2701 / +44 (0)7720 825 725
Ollie joined Keating Chambers in March 2009, after beginning his career as a Barristers’ Clerk in 2007. He joined Chambers to assist the silks’ clerking team, and has progressed to his current position of Chambers’ ADR Practice Manager.
Ollie is responsible for the management and development of all aspects of ADR in Chambers and for those members who are full-time arbitrators, adjudicators, expert determinators and mediators. This includes diary management, work allocation, negotiation and billing of fees and expenses, and liaising with professional and arbitral bodies.
Outside of Chambers Ollie enjoys spending time with his young family, is a keen sports fan with a particular interest in rugby and football, and has a passion for making music. Oliver is the drummer in the Keating Chambers’ band, taking part in Law Rocks! (a global charity which fundraises through setting up battle of the bands events for legal organisations) and is the Host/MC of Expertise Rocks! (the ‘little Sister’ of Law Rocks! for the construction expert firms and consultancies of this world).
- Member of the Institute of Barristers’ Clerks
- Public Access Training Course 2009
- TECBAR Adjudication Scheme Clerk 2017 – 2019 and 2022 – Present
- Member of the Bar Council’s Services Appointments Panel – 2022 – Present
- Member of the Bar Council’s ADR Panel – 2022 – Present
- Member of the IBC Management Committee – 2022 – Present