Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration
Adam Constable QC, Lucy Garrett QC, Samuel Townend QC and Jennie Wild are presenting to the SCL in London on “Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration“.
The presentation will include:
- An overview of the law in respect of fiduciary duties, duties of confidentiality and expert duties.
- Discussion of the UK court decision in A Company v Secretariat Consulting  EWCA Civ 6.
- Practical considerations (scope of expert retainers, how to contract out of fiduciary duties, injunctions etc).
Date & Time: Thursday 5 October 2021 at 6:30pm (UK time)
Location and Registration: This lecture will be held at the National Liberal Club and will be simultaneously available as an online webinar.
- To attend the lecture at the NLC in person REGISTER HERE
- To attend via Zoom link REGISTER HERE