Expert Witness Conference – Commercial, Construction, Property and Professional Negligence
Rosemary Jackson QC and Elizabeth Repper are delighted to be speaking on mediation at the Expert Witness Conference on 5 April 2019. They will discuss why people are using mediation, what part experts can and should play and how co-mediation (in their experience) helps to resolve complex multi-party disputes.
The conference expands the knowledge and practical skills of expert witnesses instructed in commercial, construction, property and professional negligence claims. Experts will evaluate their roles and responsibilities during litigation and alternative dispute mechanisms and learn from leading practitioners in the field. Other speakers and topics are listed below:
- Dealing with conflicting pressures – Mark Wheeler, Head of Diales Expert Witness Service
- The role of experts in construction adjudication – Digby Hebbard, Partner, Fladgate
- Expert Witness Meetings Masterclass – Liam Holder, Managing Director, Secretariat and Paul Barry, Founding Partner, gb2
- Expert witness law updates – Mark James, Barrister, Temple Garden Chambers
- What the legal team really want – duties, dos and don’ts – James Dingley Senior Associate, Clifford Chance
Date: Friday 5 April 2019
Timings: 10am – 4:30pm
Venue: Conference Central, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
Cost: £299 plus VAT per person (reduced to £255 plus VAT per person where two or more delegates book together).