UK Adjudicators 2021 Conference
The UK Adjudicators 2021 Edinburgh Adjudication & Arbitration Conference takes place online on 5 March 2021, and we are pleased to have four speakers involved in this event. Abdul Jinadu and Sarah Williams are on the “Diversity in ADR” panel, and Justin Mort QC and Johan Beyers are on the panel considering remote examination of witnesses and experts. The full programme and details of how to register can be found below.
UK Adjudicators 2021 Conference Programme
- Diversity in ADR 10.00-11.00 (chaired by Sarah Williams, with Abdul Jinadu providing perspective of counsel and arbitrator).
- An expert’s duties 11.00-12.00
- Tribunal disclosure obligations 12.00-13.00
- Remote examination of witnesses and experts 13.30-15.00 (Justin Mort QC is providing the perspective of counsel and Johan Beyers of the dispute board member)
- Conflict Avoidance Panels (CAP) 15.00-15.30
How to Register
This event is free to attend. Register via zoom here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkcuioqT4sGNdL4HrVu9Z4FsvDFONmjGKm or find further details on the eventbrite website.