Eversheds Sutherland – EPC Contracting conference
Marcus joins a panel chaired by Jonathan Douglas to discuss managing time and delays on EPC projects, and Robert joins a panel about arbitrators views on winning in international arbitration: chaired by James Pickavance. Other topics covered in the full day conference are:
- EPC contracting traps: 10 important provisions that go unnoticed but often create pitfalls
- Current trends and themes in UK, Europe, MENA and US EPC contracting
- The Middle East’s hot spots: EPC contracting in Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia
- Project design: getting the finished product the owner wants and needs (and the EPC contractor’s response)
- Limiting liability and the exceptions to the exclusion: gross negligence and wilful misconduct
- Managing subcontractor failures: including subcontractor approval clauses, effective force supplementation, scope reduction and funding arrangements.
Further details of the event can be found on the Eversheds Sutherland website.