Legal 500 Asia 2019
Date: 16 January 2019
We are delighted to have 11 barristers featured in the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019. The Guide highlights our expertise in both construction and energy across Asia, noting in particular our work in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea.
Keating Chambers is ‘excellent and a go-to set for anything with a construction element, but is also building an impressive reputation in energy’.
Client endorsements of the recommended barristers can be found below, or on the Legal 500’s website.
- Marcus Taverner QC – ‘Instructed as an arbitrator in significant disputes.’
- Dr Robert Gaitskell QC – ‘One of the premier construction arbitrators in the world: very experienced, efficient, patient and fair.’
- Philip Boulding QC – ‘One of the star construction silks – he is very well-known in Asia, where most of his work is.’
- David Thomas QC – ‘Approachable, but with an aura of gravitas.’
- Jane Lemon QC – ‘She has a great attention to detail and the ability to eek out the smallest advantage and capitalise on it.’
- Simon Hughes QC – ‘Exceptional in both his advice and advocacy, he has a great manner with clients.’
- Richard Coplin – ‘A very hard worker, and extremely bright and able – he also gets into the detail.’
- Samuel Townend – A persuasive and compelling advocate, his cross-examination is focused and efficient.’
- Robert Fenwick Elliott – ‘Great on detail and an excellent mediator.’
- Adam Constable QC -‘Very bright and approachable, and excellent at coming up with practical solutions.’
- Peter Brogden – ‘Very user friendly and hardworking.’