Our Selection Criteria are set out below along with definitions of each criterion.
- Academic achievement.
- The ability rapidly to analyse complex and voluminous facts and materials to identify relevant points.
- Use and application of rules to factual situations to produce accurate assessments.
- Ability to think and respond under pressure.
Ability to work in teams
- Ability to develop clear shared goals and build consensus.
- Ability to collaborate with others to plan and execute, including effective delegation and team member support.
- Ability to recognise and respect the needs and skills of other team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including listening and addressing conflict.
- Clear, articulate, succinct, structured and accurate presentation of argument.
- Ability to anticipate and address opposing arguments.
- Presentation of documents including spelling and grammar.
- Structured, relevant and accurate argument.
- Succinct, clear and articulate presentation of argument. Ability to anticipate and address opposing arguments.
- Ability to respond to and deal with interventions, while maintaining own position as appropriate.